Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reflection

  1. What you have learnt in Semester 2.

I have discovered the methods and planning needed to design a building for an area. I learnt the different ways shades and textures affect the mood of the building.

  1. Difficulties encountered

I encountered difficulties finding space to built my building. Sketch-up has also been crashing several times on me during the designing of mine building.


  1. How did you overcome them?

With personal experience of the east of Singapore, i was able to find an area to be based on for my design. Using Sketch-up patiently and slowly, the design was slowly finished.


  1. How do you think you can do better?

By spending more time planning out the interior design of the building, i think i could do better for the Sketch-up design.


No comments:

Post a Comment